Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Happy / Oww Oww

When I sat down to art journal this is not where my head was that day!! But as so often happens, the page has a mind of its own!! I didn't like it when I was done with it. So I just shut the book and left it alone for a few days. That old saying is true, absence does make the heart grow fonder!


This was last night after I took something for it!


This was before I took something!!!!
I just wanted to create last night but my head just kept thumping & bumping!! So this is what spilled out of me!

I feel better this morning!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

O I can soooo feel your pain! I get those kinds of head aches too... Great spreads.
Lotus

Mescrap said...

You should be better. Get some walk perhaps.

Tammy Freiborg said...

You are strong! And looks like you are very creative despite the pain. Love the artwork!

Anonymous said...

I like your journal pages very much...are you painting in an old book?

Kelly said...

You have captured a "headache" perfectly. Hmmm... now how can I capture the "flu" which I currently have??? Lol.

Elizabeth Golden said...

These are great!

You emailed me some time ago about hanging bottles. I have done it with wire before and it turned out pretty good. Wrap the wire around the mouth of the bottle leaving enough to hang with, I have also seen people wrap the mouth using wire and beads, then attaching a wire hanger to that wire. Hope this helps and sorry I did not answer sooner!