Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Was Hungry



These are two pages I did when ,yes I was hungry. I don't (didn't) have any pages using or about food in any of my journals. These pages just fell together. Not much thought or work required. It sure is weird how sometimes things just fall together and other times so much trial and error(or gesso) is required just to get part of a piece done.
Speaking of trial and error. I am learning how to use Photoshop Elements. I found some very helpful youtube videos. Oh yeah I learned how to put my name on photos. I'll have to do that with the next photos I post.

1 comment:

Christy said...

also remember that elements is very much like photoshop, so any tutorials for that you can usually fumble around in elements and do the same thing. so that opens up a whole avalanche of tutorials to look at. maybe that isn't a good thing lol