Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cozy Coffee

Wedding, Vacation, Family & Thanksgiving. That's what I've been up to. Oh and this....... A French Press Cozy.


It is made from an accidentally felted wool sweater, a button from my button box (given to me by my mom) & DMC floss. Decorated with my form of embroidery - see messy artist with everything! I have forgotten how to begin & end the blanket stitch so that it lies properly. Oh well. It was fun to do. This was one of those things that I kept saying I was going to make. So I finally did. Now I need to make one for my coffee cup!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

This is really cute and would make such a cute little cozy for a coffee cup (especially during the holidays). I am so bad, I don't even know what a "blanket stitch" is! lol.

Timaree said...

What is a press cozy for?