Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Doodle


This is one of my many doodles. I enjoy doing these. They can be satisfying when I'm not able to do other kinds of creating. There are a couple ways that I like to use to start. If I have a phrase or a word, I write that down anywhere on the page and in any style. Then I make one continuous squiggle around the words. If I don't have a phrase then I just do the squiggle. Then fill in with any design that comes to mind.
I find that the style of my doodles changes with my mood. The darker the mood the more angular the design. The lighter the mood the more swirly the design.

2 comments:

Linda Manning Findley said...

your doodle make me smile and I truly appreciate the time and talent it takes to produce this ....... and thanks for stopping by my blog hope you went right down to your art table and produces something wonderful .... Linda F

Brenda said...

What a great doodle, it looks very effective.