Monday, January 26, 2009

Works in Progress





These are a few of the pieces I have been working on. I like to have pieces in various stages of completion. I flip through my journals and look for a page to work on or something to do during drying time. Sometimes an idea just jumps out at me and sometimes I just sit and stare at a page that I want to work on. When I am stuck I start doodling on a page torn from one of my books. And usually I can use these doodles later. I have been doing pretty good with my goal of creating everyday. I just haven't been good at taking pictures lately!!


2 comments:

Christy said...

I just love these! Of course you know my current fascination is drawing in my journal so these are just what I like. Love the first girls hair... seems like a wintry blast and yet she is affected except for her hair billowing about her. And the second girl I love the wings. Oh yeah, and the background and the color... LOL

Mary S. Hunt said...

these are gorgeous!