Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Few Pics


This is the first page of my Hell Yeah journal. I splurged and bought a watercolor book. I wanted one half the length and thicker. But AC Moore only had that size in sketch paper. I guess I'll look on the Internet or make my own that size. I have never made my own book.

Well my recycled journals are "bound" with note book rings.
My sister just gave me a circa set from Levenger. I'll play with that and see if I can use that for my Journals!!

AAAAHHHH !!!! I just lost the pic of my first page. CRAP!!! I just don't understand how to manage the pics.
Each time I play with the text the pictures move & I can't get them to stay in the order I want!!!!!
Anyway, these are some pages & parts of pages. I love how watercolor paper plays with the different mediums.

1 comment:

Mescrap said...

those journal spread are awesome.
Especially the bottom page, very bright and cheerful.